Safety & Liability
Our guests agree to abide by all Park Rules.
- Stoney Creek Travel Park (SCTP) is private property. Management reserves the right to choose customers and guests.
- In exchange for the appropriate registration fee, SCTP grants guests a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license to use the SCTP facilities. This is not a rental or lease transaction. A landlord-tenant relationship does not exist between SCTP and the guests.
- Total payment is required at the time of reservation and renewal payments are due at the time renewal is requested. Except for monthly guests, partial payments or installments are not accepted.
- The maximum campground stay is 28 days or as established by management. Guests must exit the park for 14 days before returning to the campground.
- Guests agree to carry their own liability insurance. SCTP is NOT responsible for loss of any kind. This is a mutually understood agreement that releases SCTP from any and all liability. You agree to hold SCTP harmless for any loss experienced.
- Guests are responsible for keeping their RV in good material and visual condition, if advised by management to make changes, the guest agrees in good faith to do so promptly.
- SCTP site fees only cover the use of the property for the guests registered on that site.
- SCTP reserves the right to revoke camping privileges at our discretion. Failure to abide by the Community Standards will result in revoking camping privileges. Guests will be asked to vacate the premises immediately.
- SCTP is NOT responsible for any loss or damages caused by fires, floods, windstorms, natural disasters, theft, accident,vandalism, negligence, loss of electricity, communicable disease or Acts of God.
- Fireworks are not permitted.
- Possession of weapons (firearms, knives, chains, etc.), while outside of a personal camper or vehicle is not permitted on the property.
- SCTP will not tolerate illegal, irresponsible, vulgar, or disrespectful actions, activities, or language. Any behavior determined to be dangerous, indecent, or disrespectful will result in a warning and/or removal from the property without a refund. Uncooperative guests will be removed by the Marshall County Sheriff’s Department.
- In case of an emergency call 9-1-1 immediately.
- For Urgent Park needs (water leak, sewer issues) call or text (931)293-2500.